Tuesday, November 6, 2007

...Hit the ground and bounce up like..

Boogedy Boogedy Boogedy Boo! Im a lil tired; but im also feeling good about today; i got my hoop on and i damn near won the game singlehandedly, but i wanted to be nice to the kid and let him win the game; but nope he misses the shot. Dah Well, steelers won; there were mad interesting developments in heroes; i ate some cookies and i watched the return of DX and the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin. That was a fun episode of raw tonight; shit had me rollin from the opening segment; HHH is a funny dude. My blogs be so damn random; ioneemno what the hell i plan on doing tomorrow [rhaziel]fick-fickie all i know[/rhaziel] is i plan on going to work and calling the other dude about this job, [damon]Mo' Money! Mo' Money! Mo' Money![/wayans] imma need this to come through so i can start stackin breads and move out of this shit ass area and go back to the thriving bustling area of my home tri-state region; what with the family and such. I would throw down on all athletics again and such like that. Boy i cant wait for NYE i wanna go home but im not to sure what imma do yet; id love to spend it in californ-eye-aye cause that was a mad fun trip, although i would much rather her come to me with the east; iono how i would pay for it; I dont even mind the sturggle. Damn my life is mundane; lemmie fix this situation with my step pappy so i can make mad more side money with the schilling of their energy drink; i can sell salt to a snail; i am a hustla baby i'll sell water to a whale...but yeah im out

efiL 4 sdL <3>

No comments: