Friday, October 10, 2008

Part 1; or Leeeeet the SunshiiiiineIn.

Welcome to the first entry of the Triple Blog Drop. The short version of the explanation is simply its several things going on at once and even the triple conversation I had earlier isn't enough to balance the scales. Now the positive fact about this; its not all bad, sheeit its more good than bad, but the bad is really heavy; something like the gravity on the planet saturn. Its slowing the thoughts to a general funnel of confusion. Positive side, the good to be mentioned is really good; I just can't get a good bead on it because I'm being fogged up. Now I did mention this is a triple blog drop, and since good and bad are only two thirds of the finality, there is the last piece of the pie. Balance. Everything has its way and I am a firm believer in balance, yin & yang, karma, fate, destiny, and some dabbles in astrology. That's a lot to take in, but pt3 will explain it a lot better than the small blurb I'm giving now. So, now that I've bored you to death with the semantics and the simple explanation; its time for the reason you entered the url or bookmarked it. (Oh short edit before I begin, I found out some disturbing news when in the process of writing these three. The evidence will be in pt2.) Let uss begin; shall we?

Welcome back. A lot has been goings on since we last spoke, and as I said there is some good, some bad, and some indifferences. Since I have decreed this the "Good Blog" you don't have to worry about any negativity swooshin around, everything positive. For example; I removed two malignant growths from my side recently. Pretty good! It turns out people really can only be trusted as far as you can throw them. So a word of advice from the wise to the educated; when you think you know some one, tell them your in a relationship, and your in love; see what the reaction is, and be ary of the upcoming months. If they become bitter, disassociate with that person as soon as you possibly can. They will turn on you as soon as they get a chance and a half feasable reason to do so. Anyway, I'm digressing, I'll save that for part two. I'm going, going; back, back; to cali, cali. I leave on the 31st, and I get to spend a weekend with my (if you've been reading the blog) ---------- and I can not be happier. So what if I said fuck the rent I love her; I don't care, my landlady has known me since I was a kid, and the last time I didn't have it all they let me go until I paid it off which was the next check. So yes, I leave @ 9:30am and touchdown @ 2pm and I won't take my hands off of her from 2:15pm until 9pm monday night, damn what lisa says, she's spending at least one night. I haven't snuggled up with my baby since 10/14/07 and I couldn't even enjoy the last moment like we were supposed to, because I was sick :( this time, I am getting one full night just to hold her close, stare into her eyes, and let her know from the inner-depths of my soul and the furthest reaches of my heart that everything will be ok. We both know its true, but its like...for some estranged ass reason things keep making this a difficult time. I am working on my patience as fast as I can switch different cogs on and off to keep everything balanced for her. As well as moving other things out of my life. Its working very well. Blog we're boys, I can tell you; I honestly didn't think I would be willing to do so much for one person that I was dating until I met Lauren, and deeper into that, I didn't know that there would be a time when I had to chose between my best friend and her, and that it would be actually easier for me to chose her than him. I couldn't forsee the fact that I stand on one side ready to give up everything I've known on one coast for my everything on the other.

No comments: