Friday, February 8, 2008

...til I collapse?

I guess it would be rather normal of me to start a blog off with a 2.5 mth recap, but you should know by now im anything but normal. I dont blog often; and i've really bee off the schnide what with a dead laptop; but for a quick summary: our relationship has gotten stronger and continues to grow; its not Cliff & Claire Huxtable yet; but thats like the Asgard of relationships; so hey; anything on that path is pretty damn awesome. I stayed a little too outspoken @ the damn wendy's job and the moment the one bitch with no power over her own life gets some sort of power at work; the best worker is magically discharged. Im good; i've had alot worse happen to me, but i will survive[/gloria gaynor] it's half frustrating cause the only person i turn to for solace is 3000+ miles away and i cant just lay down and have her rub my head and tell me everything is gonna be ok[/meth&mary j.] i mean i get it on the phone but; its just not the same cause i cant look into her eyes and know it; nahmeen? its almost Halmark Day and i cant even afford to get her a card and send it out; i mean i dont need it; but still its just a nice gesture yaknow? oh; and not to mention im gettin kicked outta my momma house; hows that workin out? oh well i dont have a mother anymore; apparently she was bitten by the boughie bug and im not even sure when she's last heard from the other side of my family. I mean we used to spend holidays together; like fifty family members in one tiny ass apt and we would meal down; and i havent even been to one of those in like 4 or 5 years; im sure that when i go back home, i'll be visiting my Aunties several times out the month; as well as mi padre y mi jugar hermano. I guess her sense of family changed when she up and moved to fla; its kinda hard to explain, but the easiest way to say it is: she doesnt know anything about her own son. Awesome parenting job; to paraphrase marshall: Fucking do-gooder; to bad you couldnt do-good at parenting.

and still; i rise

I mean when the dust settles and i win an award for something cool; or that i want to do the thank you list will read:
Lauren; my wife for staying by my side even when i had less than enough to buy a pack of gum
Dad; cause you my pappy and i loves ya
Grandmoms; I miss you and i wish you could be here to see this and
Dan; just cause yousa egotistical bastard and you deserve thanks for absolutely nothing.
(various production teams or co-workers)
And i didnt leave anybody out.

iono dude; the thoughts always swirl and they always will; but i just cant get em out like i want to.
Im doing good on the promise i made to my babes @ new year; its now 39 days weed free; im doin good
and the rest of my boys done quit back home too so i do believe it will go on for alot longer than that. Hooray for good health and awesome dexterity.

iono, i guess that will do it for now; it already feels like alot of weight was lifted off of my shoulders and i do think this will help my thoughts get slightly more organized; but if they arent, meh; i'll always return.

Shouts to Tina cause i know you finna read this
and i figure i could make you laugh with the shout

and now for the compleatly random thought:
If you could give me any super power; what would it be & Why?
Answers accepted @ Mr.Wakai@yahoo.com , Mr.wakai@gmail.com , sen.saye@yahoo.com or sensei@y7mail.com im all ears to see what yall would say.

Peace; Love & Technology
Everyone's Favorite.

1 comment:

TinaWina said...

Is it still technically a super power if there are people who can currently do it?

Whatever...

Telekinesis. I think it's an ability that'd give you a healthy amount of control. Anything more than that would make you succeptable to too much damage.

You're welcome. ;)